The CS-1e is a remarkably directional microphone, designed to meet the demands of today’s streamlined video and film production. This new Sanken model features a longer pickup reach, extended low frequency response and significantly lower noise. With a length of only 7”, the lightweight CS-1e is easily handheld, mounted on a boom pole or concealed on the new smaller camera bodies.
Performance is consistent with the renowned Sanken shotguns that have gained worldwide popularity among top professionals. Very sharp directivity guarantees a targeted sound while eliminating unwanted background noise.
The CS-1e’s extremely rugged design and unique components assure optimum resistance to humidity and adverse temperature changes. A variety of windscreens and shock-mounting options provide versatility in the field. By delivering exceptional audio throughout the entire sonic spectrum, the CS-1e is the ideal microphone for seasoned operators as wellas the new generation of independent producers, videographers and filmmakers.
- Unique long reach and sharp directivity
- Ideal for mounting on HD camcorders
- Suitable for ENG applications
- Short 7" length, light weight (less than 3oz) for easy operation
- Sanken’s original square-type DC-biased condenser capsule
- Improved sensitivity via redesigned capsule and circuitry
- Improved S/N ratio through advanced capsule sensitivity
- Extended low frequency response
- Quick response after power on
- Advanced RFI rejection
- Wide 50Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Accepts high sound pressure levels without distortion
- Rugged and dependable design